Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunny Saturday

The air is so fresh in the morning of saturday and its gonna be a sunny day i guess...i'm sure by afternoon the temperature is going to reach to the top and that is when all of us should start turning on the air-conditioners. 

Back to business, I would like to ask all the home sellers for permission to advertise their house in my blog here. Bear in mind that there will be no fees and I suggest that it is recommended to put some photos of the house, interior as well as exterior, and also a floor plan, so that our buyers would have a clearer picture about the house. And as for me, I would love to take those photos voluntarily as I understand what buyers would want to see especially from the inside of the house. Getting around the area of the house is also important. So leave all the explanation to me later on. 

For valued buyers, please email or sms me as i have a special deal for you. Thank you.